Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

marketing mix...




It's good to get oot 'n' aboot in the springtime and a busy bunny I shall be!

This Saturday I'll be taking my NIGHT OWL wares to The Out of The Blue Arts Market. I'll have new egg cups, shower caps, tablecloths and Easter bows to show off!


On Sunday, I'll be at the Collective's Sunday Market, from 11am - 4pm on Cockburn Street. Looking forward to catching up with Annabel and Kirsty 'Wooden Tree' and trying out the Feral Trade Café


But if you are busy this week end coming fear not! I'm also taking a stall at on Saturday 30th and Sunday 1st May at The Grassmarket Festival. This is a bit of an experiment - I've never taken my wares out of doors - eek! Let's hope the drip-drip-drop of April showers have left us by then tho' a few dew-drops might be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment