Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

popping-up tomorrow! (with a super special offer...)























I had a lovely day at the Out of the Blue Arts Market on Saturday. Again I forgot to take a proper photo of my stall  (hot dang!) but I thought it looked a festive treat with a new/old/gnarly/lichen covered branch, jingle bells, robins and the long-awaited THE NIGHT OWL paper banner. Can you imagine it yet?!?!


Well I'll be back down in  Leith tomorrow night for a wee pop-up shop appearing at the lovely Word of Mouth Cafe. 


I'm really looking forward swallying some (more) mulled wine and nibbling upon a few (more) Christmassy baked treats with Wooden TreeCurly Custard and Victoria Berg and hopefully you guys too?!


So as it's my last show on-the-road in 2010, I'll be a running THE NIGHT OWL cafe-culture special offer for one-night-only of my gingham picnic tablecloths for just £20!  


Come to think of it I'll be down Leith tonight too as the afore mentioned lovely Victoria will be appearing in her nightie around the Sweedish bars for St. Lucia Night! Not on her own I might add!! Read up on the wiki-link there if you're not familiar with this beautiful Sweedish tradition which I've very happily adopted as my own. For me, tonight's the night that Christmas really begins - I've just been practicing til' now. The tour starts in Sofi's at 8pm and then goes to Boda, Victoria and finishes up at Joseph Pearce about 9pm. This time I'll be taking my camera...  

No comments:

Post a Comment